Upgrade of Stadium and pitch Rant!!

i won the Scottish First division with Ross County, now for my second season (1st being in the SPL) i have to play my home matches at the Inverness Tulloch Stadium (Caley Thistles stadium) while my ground gets under soil heating installed!!??

how on earth does it take 10 months to install undersoil heating? (even though in real life Ross County has this already due to the severe weather we have had in the last 2/3 seasons)

its a sure way of draining precious revenue from my team, not that i get much anywaym my only saving grace is alot of my players are good enough to play in the SPL and i have them tied down to long contracts so i should be able to hold my head above water until i start getting home revenue.

In real life the REAL issue should Ross County ever get Promoted to the SPL is that their stadium doesnt comply with the mimimum 6000 seater regulation However they have the planning permission in place ready to go and assured the SFA that they could have it ready in place before the start of a New SPL season.

thats my rant.

Archived