PDA

View Full Version : Ball Color

dthmtlgod
10-01-2012, 02:29
Not really a bug, but when the game involves a yellow team, can the ball be changed to a different color for that game? :applause:

rafafloripa
10-01-2012, 14:13
I also find the size of the ball pretty large.

Alari Naylor
10-01-2012, 14:28
Of course it's definitely a bit larger than real-life currently but we do also need it to be visible for people without 20:20 vision. Is there any particular device/view you've noticed this on?

We've now added a request to change the colour if a yellow team is playing, but I reckon it's unlikely to happen for an update - maybe some time in the future.

rafafloripa
10-01-2012, 14:51
Of course it's definitely a bit larger than real-life currently but we do also need it to be visible for people without 20:20 vision. Is there any particular device/view you've noticed this on?

We've now added a request to change the colour if a yellow team is playing, but I reckon it's unlikely to happen for an update - maybe some time in the future.

Sorry, I was not specific enough: The ball is disproportionally large when playing in full pitch view, HD skin, iPhone 4. When playing in SD the ball size is decent.

Alari Naylor
10-01-2012, 15:10
Sorry, I was not specific enough: The ball is disproportionally large when playing in full pitch view, HD skin, iPhone 4. When playing in SD the ball size is decent.

Thanks for this, having looked at it more closely I agree it's bigger than on SD and could maybe be tweaked to be a little smaller.