New Graphics Card For Football Manager

Hey guys, how hard is it to add a new graphics card to your PC? I'm not the greatest with technology but if it's a simple process then it's something I want to do. I find Football Manager is at it's best in 3D and my current performance is slightly choppy. What would be a good graphics card to buy that would allow me to watch matches in high detail without any lag, thank you very much guys.

It's easy. Firstly you need to find out the Motherboard you have inside your computer. Then we can tell you what gfx card is compatible. It's dead easy to do. It's basically click it in the board and then install the driver.

Thanks for the reply, would an Intel HD Graphics 3000 run Football Manager 3D with ease? That is the card the computer I am getting off my friend already has.

Is that the intergrated one you find in the i5 2XXX series? If so then yes, the new i5 2XXX series have intergrated graphics more than good enough for FM. It doesnt need a seperate card, just decent intergrated.

If you want to push the 3D to max res or play other games a suitable card can be bought for as little as £40, heck I have a spare Radeon 4870 in need of a good home! (im a PC geek who is shy just a case, PSU and a CPU in making a spare PC from bits I have lying around!)

Is that the intergrated one you find in the i5 2XXX series? If so then yes, the new i5 2XXX series have intergrated graphics more than good enough for FM. It doesnt need a seperate card, just decent intergrated.

If you want to push the 3D to max res or play other games a suitable card can be bought for as little as £40, heck I have a spare Radeon 4870 in need of a good home! (im a PC geek who is shy just a case, PSU and a CPU in making a spare PC from bits I have lying around!)

Thanks for responding! I don't know the full specs off the top of my head but I know it's an i5-2410? Something like that anyway and I would ideally like to run Football Manager in high detail 3D.

Archived