FM2012 from the couch...

Hey guys,

I installed FM 2012 yesterday but my PC is now in the front room hooked up to the big TV. Thing is even if I drop the resolution I still struggle to read all the fonts. I'm sat about 4-5 feet away. I can move my chair closer to the screen but it's not very elegant. Is there any kind of mod I can download or any tweaks to be made which will make it easier to see on a HDTV?

Cheers :D

Same problem here, I bought a 60" and want to play FM on the big screen but for some reason every time I load up the game it crashes when I hook up my PC to my tv. I'm trying to figure out if I need to buy some adapter or other graphics cord or something?

TV's simply aren't made for reading text. Unless you find a mod that changes the font size to around 36 you will not be able to see anything, however doing that would horribly break any formatting the game has. FM just isn't a game you can play on a a TV

If i turn down the resolution in game to 1400 x 900 it's kind of alright but not great. I knew this would be the case before I took the plunge to be honest. The solution for me atm is just to move the sofa closer but I hate doing that. Every other game I've got on PC is fine from about 4-5 feet away. I use a wireless kb and wired mouse which I place on a laptop tray on my knee. Works perfectly and gaming on my big tv with Onkyo sound system is the bees knees.

I've got on PC is fine from about 4-5 feet away. I use a wireless kb and wired mouse which I place on a laptop tray on my knee. Works perfectly and gaming on my big tv with Onkyo sound system is the bees knees.

Single and living alone are you?

Archived