mshort22's Attempt At A Journeyman Career

mshort22

Kicking Things Off

After my Blyth Game suffered a heart breaking crash dump, I thought it was time for me to try something that is completely new to me and that is a 'journeyman' career. Being a fascinated reader of 'journeyman' careers, I want to launch a long and fun career that I wish and hope you take interrest in.:thup:

Anyway without further delay here are the leagues I have loaded:

Argentina- Second Division

Belgium- Third Division

Brazil- Third Division

England- Blue Square North/South

France- CFA

Germany- Third Division

Holland- Jupiler League

Italy- Serie C2

Portugal- Second Division

Russia- First Division

Scotland- Third Division

Spain- Second Division B

Turkey- Second Division

Hopefully this will last longer than the Blyth one but I guess we'll soon find out.;)

My First Job Offer:

Not even a couple days in and I have my first job, SKA Khabarovsk of the Russian First Division.:D

League Table:

http://s1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd426/mshort222/?action=view&current=RussianFirstDivisionOverview_Stages.png

Information:

http://s1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd426/mshort222/?action=view&current=SKAKhabarovskInformation_General.png

Facilities:

http://s1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd426/mshort222/?action=view&current=SKAKhabarovskInformation_Facilities.png

So there is the background from the team, unfortunately I cannot get the club badge and kits up but they should be coming soon. The team is pretty weak but we are backed by solid funds so I should be able to go into the market. More updates on the way.:thup:

SKA Khabarovsk August Update 2011/12

Sibir 1-2 SKA Khabarovsk

My game in charge saw us travel to Sibir on the back of 4 defeats. We took an early lead though Sergiy Kovalenko after 15 minutes, But it was to be cancelled out on the stroke of half-time as Sirbir hit me on the counter attack after we had large spells of possession. We went out in the second half knowing that onr goal would be all thats needed to win it, and thats exactly what happened. Alexandr Yarkin popped up on 72minutes to net the winning goal with a neat finish. A great start to my reign and i'll be hopping for more of the same.

SKA Khararovsk 3-1 Ural

We played second placed Ural next and a match where the lads commitment helped us to overcome a techically better Ural side. We were two up after 20 minutes after a quickfire brace from striker Alexandr Yarkin. We held this lead to half-time put conceded a sloppy goal soon after the restart. We completed the famous victory after a stunning strike from Anton Kupchin.

SKA Khararovsk 1-1 Shinnik

We droppped our first points of my reign in a sloppy performance againest an average Shinnik side. Dmitry Michirov gave us the lead early on but it wasn't to be as Shinnik scored the equaliser sortly after the restart.

Khirmik 0-1 SKA Khararovsk

A terrible affair with one goal separating the sides at the final whistle. Central defender Martin Horak scored the only goal of the game from a corner after a spell of pressure. There was to be late drama as Anton Kupchin recieved a red card for a second bookable offense.

Volgar 0-1 SKA Khararovsk

A game which we really didn't deserve to get anything out off let alone all 3 points. We clawed the points in the 93rd minute as a sloppy back pass from there defender was made to pay as Vladislav Nikiforov reacted first to round the keeper and take the points rather undeservedly. Alexandr Yarkin recieved a straight red late on to put a dampening on the win.

League Table So Far: http://s1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd426/mshort222/?action=view&current=RussianFirstDivisionOverview_Stages-2.png

Archived