Jose Mourinho is a strange fellow

When he was at Real Madrid, he reached the final of the Champions League. Hooray..No. He resigns a week before the final and joins Chelsea. (Ancoletti took over Real Madrid and with his first game won the Champions League :lol:)

And now, leading the league table with Chelsea, with 12 games to go, 3 points clear with a game in hand..he resigns and joins 10th place Manchester City. Why is he so bonkers? :confused:

I noticed that since the patch some managers make some crazy decisions in terms of club choice. In my Dortmund save game Klopp, whom I replaced, got hired by Hamburgers SV which he left one year later in 9th spot to join Hannover sitting at place 17. oO

In the middle of the season he obviously decided that a non relegation candidate with higher reputation obviously was not as exciting as a major relegation candidate with lower reputation and financial power.

I saw something similar and raised it as a bug

Reading were in Championship play-off final and Manager resigns on morning of final to manage Cardiff who finished Champions league mid-table. Manager would OBVIOUSLY wait / delay until the final had been played

Archived