Reserve Investment Fund

Okay, Just got the message that my board had decided to invest 299 million pounds into a Reserve Investment Fund.

I did a search and read here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/274944-Reserve-Investment-Fund?highlight=reserve+investment+fund that this fund can be taken out and placed back in the club's coffers should the day the club ever run into trouble

My question to the DEVs is that if my club ever approve a need to build a new stadium, will / can this sum of money be used to finance that? I am hoping it can, as it will take away much of the pain of 'losing' this amount of money :D

And also, is there anywhere in-game I can view this investment fund thingy?

Thanks

I wouldn't have thought they'd use it to build a stadium if it's a reserve fund. It seems a bit drastic though...£299M?! What team are you using and how the hell did you raise that amount without using the editor?!

I wouldn't have thought they'd use it to build a stadium if it's a reserve fund. It seems a bit drastic though...£299M?! What team are you using and how the hell did you raise that amount without using the editor?!

I had a board takeover and gave me hundreds of millions in bank, and I always buy cheap and sell players at their peak (29 years old approaching 30 yrs old) :D

Currently in Year 2023 now

Archived