playing online help

hi i hope i am posting in the correct section i have football manager 2012 on the pc and i am trying to setup a online game against some m8s and i have tried a number of times and cant get it to work also my m8s have tried and they cant get it to work just wondered if someone would be able to tell me how to get this to work :(

(i am working my football manager through steam )

hope someone can help asap thanks guys

Hi guys

Me and my mate set up a network game on fm 12 last night, he was on his laptop at mine and i was using my desktop, however now he is at his and we cant connect to get back in that game, we've also tried setting up another new game and cant do that either? we know it works cos we were playing last night! we both have firewalls off and have allowed the game to not be blocked by the virus protector. it just says cant connect to server when we try?

hope somebody can help, thank you

Hi guys

Me and my mate set up a network game on fm 12 last night, he was on his laptop at mine and i was using my desktop, however now he is at his and we cant connect to get back in that game, we've also tried setting up another new game and cant do that either? we know it works cos we were playing last night! we both have firewalls off and have allowed the game to not be blocked by the virus protector. it just says cant connect to server when we try?

hope somebody can help, thank you

I suggest yopu create your own thread as this is potentially highjacking someone elses. Also try a post / search in the technical forum

hi i hope i am posting in the correct section i have football manager 2012 on the pc and i am trying to setup a online game against some m8s and i have tried a number of times and cant get it to work also my m8s have tried and they cant get it to work just wondered if someone would be able to tell me how to get this to work :(

(i am working my football manager through steam )

hope someone can help asap thanks guys

You're not posting in the right forum, there is an online forum specifically for online play and issues.

Also don't post in text speak, this is a House Rule you agreed to abide by by signing up yesterday.

Archived