So many crossbar and woodwork !

It is a minor issue. They are just misses. Yes, there are too many, but it is not game breaking nor an attempt to artificially balance the ME. I believe it is a combination of players being slightly too willing to aim their shots at the extremities of the goal and the keeper being slightly too aware of exactly where his post/bar is.

please si should look into this ,unrealistic number of crossbar every match this is impossible :(

I think:

a) you need to raise this in the bugs forum

b) you need to give some valid statistics to support your claim else anyone could make these sort of statements e.g. My ST is blind, please give him contact lenses as he keeps missing sitters

c) you need to have some screenies / save games etc supporting your claim

Otherwise without this its hard to define what you mean by a lot, is that one or 10 a match etc

• 1 year later...

I can confirm that I have average of 2 crossbars every single match ! ;d especially after corssing, the ball bounces of the crossbar and fly further, or bounces off the bar to the hands of a goalkeeper. This is not a big issue, but I haven't seen as much crossbars ever ;] it look as it is 2-3 times bigger (and more flat) than the normal crossbar.

EDIT: hahahaha, just after I place this post, my player HITS THE CROSSBAR ! :D:D

Archived