In need of some help

I've just managed to guide my Brighton team to promotion to the Premiership at the second time of trying. We won the league comfortably but suffered a real dip in form towards the end of the season, not managing a win in my final 5 games!

Now my team are struggling to adapt to life in the top flight. Despite adding some very good players to my squad including Leigh Griffiths and having adequate cover for all positions we find ourselves down near the bottom of the table without a win.

Any of you FM gurus got any ideas to help me get back to winning ways?

Well, what works when you are a big team in Championship may not work too well when you are a small team in Premier League.

Try to change your tactic to be better on the counterattack, so that even when put under pressure you pose a threat.

Spend LOTSA time searching for potential wonderkids, buy them on the cheap when they are very young, play them as often as you can and hopefully, in a couple of seasons, you can sell your older high wage players for a good profit (just before they turn 30 yrs old works best for me) and play your squad of wonderkids in their place instead :)

You can then invest the $$ you received in more potential wonderkids and thus, the cycle continues :D

Archived