FMH 2007 magazine 'details'...?

The latest issue of 'Go Play', a magazine devoted exclusively to the PSP, has a small piece about FMH-2007.

It states matter-of-factly that FMH-2007 will feature:

- network gaming so you can pit your team against a friend's.

- feeder clubs

- improved scouting meechanics

- greater interaction with your footballers

Besides being personally underwhelmed by networking (I have no friends) and especially feeder clubs, I'd love to know if 'Go Play' actually know what they are talking about, or not. Unless FMH-2007 is going to feature a 2D match engine after all, then the accompanying screenshot appears to come from 'Championship Manager' - which doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the mag's reporting skills.

The latest issue of 'Go Play', a magazine devoted exclusively to the PSP, has a small piece about FMH-2007.

It states matter-of-factly that FMH-2007 will feature:

- network gaming so you can pit your team against a friend's.

- feeder clubs

- improved scouting meechanics

- greater interaction with your footballers

Besides being personally underwhelmed by networking (I have no friends) and especially feeder clubs, I'd love to know if 'Go Play' actually know what they are talking about, or not. Unless FMH-2007 is going to feature a 2D match engine after all, then the accompanying screenshot appears to come from 'Championship Manager' - which doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the mag's reporting skills.

• SI Staff

They definitely haven't recieved anything playable in time for that magazine article - that much I can indicate.

Of the items they mention they have several correct, but I'm afraid I can't comment further upon the exact feature list at the moment (sorry but until the PR bods are ready to talk about things my hands are tied).

Archived