Unsettled players

Had a player who's currently injured anyway, said he was unsettled in Italy. I offered them some leave.

I thought it would be like 10 days or something.

27 days is how long he will be gone for.

1. 27 is a random number of days lol

2. I was hoping I could specify the number of days leave I'd give them.

Just think it's a bit random and hoped for a bit more control of things like that.

It's not a huge deal. Just wondered if you've ever seen "leave" for that long :)

Yes! I had a youngster come to my club a few years ago and he moaned he was homesick. He went away for 4 weeks, came back and moaned so I had to let him go again. After coming back again he still moaned which is where I thought he was having a giraffe so I refused and told him to get on with his job. No moan from him since and hes now a 1st team regular.

He's back now. Still slightly concerned. He's my best striker. Hmmm... Hate to lose him like this if he decides he wants to go.

Same here! My best striker (Argentinian) came to my Swansea team and he started to tear it up from the start, then he got unsettled, gave him leave twice and he's a shadow of the player he was, his morale just won't go up. Ended up selling him for a small profit a year later :(

Totally realistic though, always nice to see players aren't just machines.

Same here! My best striker (Argentinian) came to my Swansea team and he started to tear it up from the start, then he got unsettled, gave him leave twice and he's a shadow of the player he was, his morale just won't go up. Ended up selling him for a small profit a year later :(

Totally realistic though, always nice to see players aren't just machines.

aka Carlos Tevez? :D

Almost, only difference being he actually left my club, Carlos Tevez has NEVER left Man City on any of my saves so far.

Hopefully one day SI would introduce a random event occurence while a player is AWOL in South America like:

"While AWOL and holidaying in his home town in Argentina, Carlos Tevez was involved with some guerrilla bar fight and while being help captive for ransom, was KIA when Manchester City refused to pay the 10 pounds ransom for him"

:D

Could ask the player for a fellow national either player or staff to join the club to help them settle.

I always remembered the press conference where you get asked if player X will help bought player because he speaks his language, never actually said player X will help bought player to settle, don't know what will happen would be good if there was an option in the Private Chat similar to tutoring.

Archived