Postponed match

If you go down to the lower leagues (ie below the Conference) it's not impossible to have 15 games postponed throughout the leagues on the same day (but obviously it depends on how far down the leagues you go). The only thing I find disappointing is even if 10 games are postponed on the same day, some are postponed due to a waterlogged pitch, and some due to heavy snow, it's very rare that all postponed games are for the same reason (don't think there's any postponements due to frozen pitches either, and from what I know, no abandonments either).

At least that is progress. I haven't got FM12 and I know for the last two or three versions there would never ever be more than two (and that was unusual) matches called off on the same day.

We're having a good Winter so far this season in real life, but everybody remembers the last two Winters where almost the entire football program was wiped out on some weekends.

I've only ever seen one game abandoned in the game, that was back on CM01/02.

Yeah, as well as the level you're at too (no offence obviously, but naturally less money means less money to spend on the pitch, drainage, etc, which is why so many non league games get postponed due to a waterlogged pitch in real life as well as on the game).

In my second season on my LLM save I had 5 out of my 6 matches postponed in January, 4 of them were at home and one was an FA Cup game. Caused some insane fixture congestion down the line, my players were literally doing no training in order to try and recover. It's a nice touch, but 5 games?!

Archived