Jan Cuijpers Epic European Adventure

Kemmo

Jan Cuijper's Epic European Adventure

Hello everyone :thup:. I have been following various careers on the forum for a while now and after finally signing up, I was eager to get started on my very own career which I could share with you guys. I originally planned to try and complete the "Big Euro Nation : Small Club to Big Club Challenge" but after firing up a save and getting a few months into the game, I realised that I would prefer to start up a career where I'm moving from club to club.

As you can probably tell from the thread title, this career will be based in Europe. In terms of the game set-up, I have decided to load every league in Europe on a large database with players from top clubs in every continent(apart from Europe) also loaded which gives me player count of 125,000(my recommended limit). All this should give me plenty of options when I'm moving around.

The manager is a 25 year old Dutchman with a Sunday League reputation who goes by the name of Jan Cuijper. I'll be starting off unemployed and will look to take one of the first jobs offered to me. I don't have any particular aims for this career, but as my manager is Dutch, it would be nice to manage in Holland at some point.

So, I think that's pretty much everything covered. I will update the thread once I have found a club.

I hope everyone enjoys reading :)

kirklarelispor-zirveyi-birakmiyor-28811_20110515_221453.jpg

Kırklarelispor is a Turkish sports club founded in 1968 is currently playing in TFF Second League. Kırklarelispor's colours are green and white. They plays home matches Kırklareli Atatürk Stadium in Kırklareli.

Taken from Wikipedia.

640px-Krklareli_5190.jpg

So, this career will begin in the 3rd tier of Turkish football. I have been given a Transfer budget of £5,750 and a wage budget of £13.25K per week(currently spending £6.97K per week) which should give me some room to manoeuvre in the transfer market.

The club are newly promoted and the media predict that we will come 14th in the league(out of 17) which is a pretty realistic aim for a side that have just come up.

Archived