3 games in 3 days? Really?

I'm sorry if other people have been moaning about this, but playing 3 matches in 3 days is a disaster. Away at Huddersfield, home to Arsenal and away at Man City all in the Premiership.

Plus I'm only moaning about this on here coz i'm pissed off my Plymouth team are playing absolute ******* **** for no ******* reason. Going fine all season, then BAM - one bad game and it's over.

I had this as well one season in the premiership, what i dont really understand it was just after i was promoted so i wasnt involved in europe or even domestic cups for particularly long but for some reason I ended up having to play 3 games in 3 days!

I think there is a bug that in certain seasons, the Premier is scheduled on 3 days consecutively between Christmas and New Year, is that when you have your problems? In general, apart from that, this will only happen if you are in many cups late in the season

Sherdil, the April 9th game is Easter Monday, which has football in Britain. It is not anything a patch should fix, it is realistic. 9 games in a month, where 4 of them are European, is hardly excessive.

I see I see! This was a result of FA replays and games being moved. I do feel that in real life though, you can have 9 games in one month but not too near each other. They should at least be spread apart.

Archived