Advice wanted on contract neg. and staff

Hi,

Its been a long time since i last played an FM (prob 07) and am really enjoying the game but just having two issues that i cant find an answer to:

a) Where do i find the screen/info that tells me how many staff and type of staff i can have and their wage budgets? Cant find it anywhere but i keep getting told about board restrictions when negotating contracts for new staff.

b) I'm playing in the lower leagues (npower League 2) and am having real problems re-negotiating existing or negotiating new contracts. A lot of players seem to want a 25% wage increase for promotion and 10% wage rise and wont budge - and on top of that an app. fee even though they will be a first team player. Andy advice - only i think those kind of increases will soon bankrupt the club unless tickets sales etc rise as well.

Thanks for any help!

a) this is in club-->boardroom or if you try to offer a contract to a new staff member it will tell you on the right side of the screen. you can also make a board request for more staff by interacting with the board.

b) i add the 'relegation wage decrease' opton andput it to 50%. your tickets sales should rise if you achieve promotion.

Archived