A Fall From Grace

I am in my third season with leeds, promoted to the prem in my first, finished 12th in the prem on my second season and started this 3rd season amazingly.

16 games in I was unbeaten and at the top of the leagu ahead of 2nd place by 5points and flying in the cup after beating Arsenal and Man City. However since then my team have become completely incapable of scoring goals and im conceding more than i ever did earlier in the season.

Is that the computer has adapted to my tactics?

Anyone have any ideas?

The computer doesn't exactly adapt to your tactics. It does take you more seriously due to your reputation boost. This will lead to it being more cautious against you, committing less men to attacks and defending in greater numbers. You'll probably not be able to have the same success with pace alone, for example, and will need to add creativity or long shots to your game, as well as being more cautious on the attack yourself.

i play a slow tempo and short passing game i dont score a lot but i dont concede a lot either. However now i am finding it impossible to score, im creating great chances. One on Ones with the keeper and not at tight angles but nobody can finish anymore. I have just got Adebayor on loan thinking that someone with some real quality may just tip the balance, but he has only scored 1 in 4 games and isnt looking great.

I am reluctant to change up my tactics because i know that changing them a lot can disrupt the team and cause more losses, I am now 7th in the league and 6 points shy of champions league place with 10 games to go. At least europe place would be nice after the great start i had to the season

Archived