Help

Apologies if this post is in the wrong place, couldnt find where else to put it.

I have installed FM 2012 and selected to start a new game.

When it comes to "add a manager" the screen become pretty much unresponsive. I can add a first and last name by keying in one letter at at time with at least a 20 second interval between each keypress. Any of the dropdowns or buttons will not work at all. It is as if the computer is doing a massive intensive task and events are not being heard.

any ideas?

Post your computer specs. That sounds to me more a problem with your computer rather than the game. Also can you tell us what other things you have running in the background.

Try running a virus scan and spyware check as well. You should also set up any antivirus software you have so that when its scanning it ignores the fm folders. I know you said you've nothing running in the background but perhaps there is something you are unaware of so downloading gamebooster might help a bit.

http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

If its just your keyboard keys that are sticking your problem might just be easily fixed by replacing it. If you are using a laptop though I am not too sure how easy that would be since I mostly use a desktop and have only recently got myself a laptop for when I am out and about and need an FM fix!

Archived