FM12 : Manager Reputation

I'm not really sure how reputation works for real managers in FM12.

We have 3 values : Current Reputation , Home Reputation , World Reputation. From my understanding they mean the following :

Current Reputation - The reputation in the country you CURRENTLY are mananging.

Home Reputation - The reputation you have in your home country . Question : What happens if you have 2 nationalities ?

World Reputation - The reputation all around the world. How the world perceives you . Most important I think

Now I have some questions about this . We all know reputation changes when you win awards , win cups etc but does it also change by winning matches as underdog ?

Also , I've been applying to multiple clubs and they chose managers with a World Reputation LOWER than my World Reputation, not sure however how the manager's current reputation ( in england ) compared to my World Rep but wich counts more really?

From my experience, when dealing with job applications, clubs prefer managers employed in the same nation, so I'd assume Current Reputation take top priority.

National manager is a different story, however. National FA seems to prefer high Home Reputation over the others. What happens if you have 2 nationalities? Then your Home Reputation is the same in the eyes of the FA of both countries.

I'm not sure about what World Reputation does, but I suspect it's just a bonus.

Archived