Who in Football Manager 2012 could solve Man Utds current real Life Midfield issues?

I have not had the time to play much FM 2012 this year. But normally every year there are some stand out players that translate to being top players in real life.

My question...What midfielders in the game could solve Man Utds midfielder (Central) problems?

Good shout on Javi Martinez.

Being a United fan (not a good day to shout about that I know) I got very excited when we were linked with him in the summer. A true box to box player. Reminds me of Essien in his prime.... but also 6ft 3.

Hamsik in CL though

Vidal just signed for Juventus did he not?

I like the look of Martinez IRL. What sort of price is on his head? 20 Million?

I would think at least 20 yea, seem to remember reading that he has a €40 million release clause but i would think anything £25million+ would do it. Great player though. Very good in-game too.

Hamsik in CL though

Vidal just signed for Juventus did he not?

I like the look of Martinez IRL. What sort of price is on his head? 20 Million?

Im not sure on hamsik me i really are't he was poor in world cup and i've seen him play at least 15 times or so now on espn and champions league and i think hes way over rated, there was a ex Italian player on espn few weeks back when napoli played cant remember who it was and he said hamsik as done nothing to merit is high reputation yet, his stats in fm are crazy i think, ive lowerd him in editor, hes got better stats then some of top strikers in game

I see Hamburg have bid for Shaqui IRL. Someone i was hoping United would be in for after his performances in CL. He is very good on the ball. Exactly what united need. I wonder would anderson go to basle in a straight swap :)

Get a piece of this action Fergie

I see Hamburg have bid for Shaqui IRL. Someone i was hoping United would be in for after his performances in CL. He is very good on the ball. Exactly what united need. I wonder would anderson go to basle in a straight swap :)

Get a piece of this action Fergie

Are you talking about Xhaka or Shaqiri?

The kid Hazard has some reputation. I have not seen much of him. They are talking 25 Million. Is he that good IRL?

Is he a CM?

I do like the look of Tiote, tough. He was excellent last night. Even Cabaye was very very good. Why do UTD not see these players and know they are better than what we have? And cheap

The kid Hazard has some reputation. I have not seen much of him. They are talking 25 Million. Is he that good IRL?

Is he a CM?

I do like the look of Tiote, tough. He was excellent last night. Even Cabaye was very very good. Why do UTD not see these players and know they are better than what we have? And cheap

Like i said in my previous post i dont think hes that good what i've seen defiantly not, i think hes a CM/AM

He's more of a AMC, watched a lot of him over the past 2 years and he's top quality, I would say he's in the mould of players like Silva, Modric and Iniesta. FERGIE SIGN HIM UP!!!

What !!! hes no way near as good as those not sure which napoli games you been watching

im not saying hes a bad player i just dont think he merits his rep yet,

he needs toning down in fm defiantly i mean finishing 16 is it and composure 17 sorry but no

What !!! hes no way near as good as those not sure which napoli games you been watching

I'm talking about Hazard not Hamsik, read post 19 and you would see who I think should be signed.

Also the guy I replied to didn't even mention Hamsik he also said Hazard.

Modric is the ultimate solution for Man Utd midfield, but of course Tottenham won't sell, and if they do put him on sale, Chelsea will get him first.

Sneijder is the most likely, however I have my doubt about Dutchmen's survival in the physical EPL.

Marvin Martin is a third choice for Man Utd.

Ever Banega of Valencia, check him out!! 23 years of age with great ability. Should be at a bigger club in real life!!

He's improved IRL a lot but I don't think he's as good as he thinks he is. He tries some difficult things which don't work sometimes.

I'd go for Moutinho, M'Villa and Hamsik.

I have not had the time to play much FM 2012 this year. But normally every year there are some stand out players that translate to being top players in real life.

My question...What midfielders in the game could solve Man Utds midfielder (Central) problems?

Haven't played much either, but I'm sticking my head in anyway.

France and the Netherlands could be a good place to look. Always some good players there. Like others have said; M'Vila and Moussa Sissoko are good shouts. Should do well in a midfield duo, and you can also add a playmaker to make it a balanced trio. Christian Eriksen went to Wolfsburg in the first transfer window on my current save, for about £7m. Then you have good backup in Carrick, Anderson and Cleverley.

With the attacking firepower ManU have, I'd also consider buying two holding midfielders and leave the attacking bit to the front four and your full backs. Perhaps a playmaker and a ballwinner, like Liverpool had with Alonso and Mascherano/Sissoko. Kevin Strootman from PSV is a player who has improved rapidly the last couple of years, and is now often a starter for the Netherlands' national team. Him and Tiote could be a good duo.

A cheap alternative attacking option would be Niko Kranjcar from Spurs. He's a very good player IMO and he's not happy at Spurs with not much game time. I dont think he would cost much and he can play anywhere in midfield and supporting a striker.

A cheap alternative attacking option would be Niko Kranjcar from Spurs. He's a very good player IMO and he's not happy at Spurs with not much game time. I dont think he would cost much and he can play anywhere in midfield and supporting a striker.

May just have been bad luck, but I've always had injury problems with Kranjcar.

I am just reading De Rossi is on a free at the end of the season. Surely he would be an awesome signing for UTD. Pay a small fee to get him now

Ive been keeping eye on this by the sounds of it he going to sign new deal with roma

What about Fellaini of everton? Premier league experience, everton need the cash. Would add height to the side and he is a good footballer.

For the DM role?

Just signed a new deal with us. Needs an injury free season to see what he can do.

If ya looking at slightly long term and a cheaper option, loan Thiago from Barcelona.....remember to set his permanent move amount to somewhere around 16million pounds and have the option to sign him if he performs

This is one great loan move I did when I played Arsenal in my 1st season having Wilshere out for almost the whole year, I made his move permanent for 16 million pounds in the next January Transfer window I recalled

Archived