Team selection display problem

Just a quick question regarding something I've done that I can't seem to fix.

On my tactics screen, I used to right click on the icon next to the player to select them in the relevant position.

They would then jump to the top of the player list and my remaining players would be shown below in position order.

I've done something now that leaves all the players in their set order regardless of whether I've selected them for the team.

Anybody know what I've done and how to get it back?

I have a similar problem when going to make a sub my players come up in random order rather than

gk

rb

cb

cb

lb

mr

mc

mc

ml

f

f

so i find myself not contracting and bringing on a winger to play cb by mistake. Yeah if i click the top of row it goes back to normal for that match but then next match is back to random. annoying!

Richard76

If you mean what I think you mean, then;

Click on the "PKD" column and pick your team so that they will be in order of what position they are in your team. Then hold dnnw the "Shift" key and click the "position" column. Your players in your squad will remain in order, and the players not selected will go into position order.

Richard76

If you mean what I think you mean, then;

Click on the "PKD" column and pick your team so that they will be in order of what position they are in your team. Then hold dnnw the "Shift" key and click the "position" column. Your players in your squad will remain in order, and the players not selected will go into position order.

That's done the trick.

Thanks for that, appreciate it.

• 1 month later...

Archived