Ticket prices

Hi everyone!

I've been meaning to post this on the forum for years but just didn't come around to it. The ticket prices for Romania (at least) need to be updated. It's getting annoying to fill up a 40.000 seater stadium for a champions league home game and receive around 150k euro for the tickets when in reality the figures are much higher. As an example, when Steaua Bucharest played Liverpool in 2010 in the group stage of the Europa League it sold 10.000 tickets for a total of 500.000 euro. Link here. No matter the performances ticket prices are always around 2-4 euro for a top club and around 90 cent for a low reputation club in the first division. I can tell you for sure that the entry fee for my hometown club that sits in the 3rd division is around 1.50 euro. I don't know whose fault it is but this needs fixing. I'm tired of selling my best players in order to pay wages. Ticket prices shpuld be between 7 and 15 euro for internal competitions and about 30 euro for EL & CL.

Thank you!

Fully agree! A dinamic ticket pricing would surely be welcome. What I'm thinking of is more in the line of say:

- Higher reputation club comes, price are raised. Like in real life, everyone would flock to see Man U, Barcelona etc.

- Higher reputation players should also increase ticket prices, purchasing the likes of Ronaldo, Zidane would definately increase interest.

- Bad financial situation/high spend etc should also result in higher prices (eg: Arsenal stadium building/debt)

- Perhaps most importantly, if you have full house (close to full house) then the prices could rise /that would mean there is a correlation between attendance and ticket prices which would be a whole lot of extra coding/

- Last but not list country financials - I'm a bit sceptical, cause that would mean Romania would never be able to compete with say UK in this regards, so I'm not too adamant about this one.

Anway I feel if the above dynamic pricing is implemented it would give a whole new extra flavour.

Or take the easy root and just raise the price of the bloody thing by 100% and that's it as it is in fact very low.

Hi Corvinul, thanks for your post.

We get this information from our research team. The regular match ticket prices seem ok in game, so we'll look to ensure that extra ticket revenue is generated for European games.

Cheers.

Hi Corvinul, thanks for your post.

We get this information from our research team. The regular match ticket prices seem ok in game, so we'll look to ensure that extra ticket revenue is generated for European games.

Cheers.

Thank you and Daffius for you reply. I'm not at home right now so I can't check the ticket prices but I have the feeling that the domestic tickets are also undervalued. Also Daffius, I wouldn't expect a Romanian team to have the same ticket prices as an English team, I just want it to mirror reality. I also agree with your reasoning. I have recently been to a Muresul Deva fixture in the second division and the ticket price was 15 RON = 3.80 Euro. In the game i think it is 0.90 cent. As you can see there's quite the difference. If you can tell me who the Romanian researchers are maybe I can help them. Thanks!

Archived