"If a chairman sacks the manager he initially appointed, he should go as well."

iHeadHunta x

Why am I starting a new Career You ask Yourselves?

After the introduction of my new Toshiba Satelitte Laptop with 4GB of Ram I have decided to have another crack at a Journeyman career like my previous Thread 'I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one'. I want to have a successful and long career as a football manager. I have started of on the 5th of July 2011 with the lots of leagues loaded around the world with the aim of adding and removing leagues as the career progresses. I aim to start of in the Bottom tier available to me of English football which is currently the Blue Square North/South. I am going to try my best and play the game as realistically as possible and to try and rely on my scouts mainly to sign players. I also wish to develop youngsters at every club I am managing.

Game__NEW_GameStatus.png

Social Media

Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/RyanDuckett

Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/TrueBlueDunk1?feature=mhee

Aims

Domestic Aims

• Win a League Title - Achieved Havant and Waterlooville 2012 (Link)
  • Gain a Promotion - Achieved Havant and Waterlooville 2012 (Link)
  • Gain Back to Back Promotions.
  • Win a Cup Competition
  • Manage My Local Club Reading
  • Get Reading back to the Premier League
  • Win the Highest League in any Nation
  • Avoid Relegation with a team expected to go down - Achieved Havant and Waterlooville 2013 (Link)
  • Manage the side I support, Chelsea
  • Win the Best League in 5 different Nations
  • Get a job offer from a better club than you are at currently. - Achieved Havant and Waterlooville 2013 (Burton and Bury) (Link)
  • Take a club from the lowest division to the highest division in any nation.

European Aims

• Win the Champions League with Chelsea

• Win the Champions League with a club other than a club from England, France, Italy, Germany, Spain and Netherlands.
  • Win all 5 of the Big Continental Competitions in all 5 continents
  • Win a continental competition other than the European Champions League
  • Win the champions League with a club from Ireland (My nan's Irish)
  • Win the Europa League with a club from Ireland

International Aims

• Take Charge of a club 50th or Lower in the Rankings
  • Qualify for a major Competition
  • Win a point in a major Competition
  • Win a game in a major Competition
  • Qualify for the knockout stage of a major competiton
  • Win a Major Competition
  • Win the World Cup with England
  • Qualify for a world cup with Ireland
  • Win the World Cup with Ireland
  • Win the world cup with an African Side
  • Win the European championship, Copa America, African cup of Nations, Asian Cup and the CONCACAF Gold Cup
  • Win the FIFA Confederations Cup
  • Take a Club to World Ranking 1

Player Achievements

• Have the Best Player in the World
  • Have a player win the Golden Boot in any League - Achieved Havant and Waterlooville 2012 - Pablo Counago 27 Goals (Link)
  • Have a player in Team of the Year
  • Have 5 players in Team of the Year
  • Have a player score Goal of the Year

Club Achievements

• Get a club out of Red Financially
  • Get a stadium Expansion with any club
  • Build a new Stadium with any club
  • Have the training facilities improved with any club
  • Have youth facilities improved at any club

Manager Achievements

• Reach 100 Games as a manager - Achieved Havant and Waterlooville 2012
  • Reach 250 games as a manager
  • Reach 500 Games as a manager
  • Reach 1000 Games as a manager
  • Reach 2500 Games as a manager
  • Reach 5000 games as a manager
  • Reach 10000 games as a manager
  • Win a Manager of the Month Award
  • Win a Manager of the Year Award
  • Win a Manager of the Year 5 Times
  • Become the best ever English manager
  • Get in the top 20 Managers in the Hall of Fame
  • Get in the top 10 Managers in the Hall of Fame
  • Become the best manager in the World in the Hall of Fame
  • Get offered the chance to manage an international team.
  • Stay at a club for at least 5 season.

My all-time goals

• Become the best manager in the World
  • Have a stadium named after me

(If anyone has any goals they won't me to add then feel free. Some of the goals above are extrmely hard but I will try.)

Lets get this career started!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HavantandWaterloovile-2.png

Havant and Waterlooville Football Club

Havant & Waterlooville Football Club are an English football club based in Havant, Hampshire. The club formed in 1998 after a merger between Havant Town and Waterlooville, and are currently members of the Conference South. Nicknamed The Hawks, they play at West Leigh Park.The club play at West Leigh Park located on Bartons Triangle, Martins Road, West Leigh, Havant. It was home to Havant Town from 1982 onwards while Waterlooville F.C. played at the now extinct Jubilee Park. It currently has a capacity of 5,250, of which 526 is seated. The record attendance at the ground is 4,400, for the 4–2 third round FA Cup replay win against Swansea City on 16 January 2008. The club's record attendance for any home game is 5,793, for the FA Cup first round defeat to Millwall on 13 November 2006 played at Portsmouth F.C.

Havant_and_Waterlooville_553534-1.jpg

2011-2012 Pre-Season Preview - Havant and Waterlooville Football Club

Wage: £350 Per Week I Contract Length Remaining: 2 Years

So I have decided to start my football journey in the Lowest Playable English League with Havant and Waterlooville. I have signed a 2 year contract.

Board Expectations

Blue Square Bet South: Top Half Finish

FA Cup: Reach First Round I FA Trophy: Reach Second Round

Transfer Budget: £0

Wage Budget: £6k Per Week I Current Wage Total: £4.8k

Media Prediction: 8th

We have been predicted to come 8th this season by the media this season and the board have told me they require us to finish top half but with the transfers I have made I honestly believe we have a brilliant chance of gaining promotion. Lee Peacock could play a big role but at the age of 34 I will need to completely refresh the current squad with players in and out.

Transfer Activity

Transfer Summary

Club Signing of the Window: Pablo Counago

Total Amount Spent: £0 I Total Amount Received: £0

The whole squad has been shuffled about since my arrival with a total of 15 players departing the club. Willy Topp has arrived to provide a partnership with Pablo Counago. Jonathan Perry, Kenneth Cicilia, Simone Rota, Vladimir, Abdelaziz Kamara, Ahmet Brkovic and David Habarugira have all been linked with League One Clubs so its fantastic I have signed these players and the rest of the players I have brought in can provide some good backup for the squad in case of injuries etc.

Mid-Season Update 2011-2012

Fixtures

BlueSquareBetSouthOverview_Stages-4.png

After taking over the club in the summer, it has been a very successful start to my reign as the manager of Havant and Waterlooville Football Club. We sit comfortably at the summit of the table 7 points clear of the chasing pack which is lead by Dover. After a clearout of players in the summer and are large numbers of players coming in I felt it may take time for the new squad to gel with players from different cultures having to bond but we have got of to a flyer. Bar the 3 losses in 4 games that we have suffered at the start of November the season has been comfortable. The 3-0 to nothing victory over Dover was a very pleasing result for my squad. Willy Topp has been fantastic this year scoring 23 goals in 26 games with his strike partner Pablo Counago providing assists in the double figures. Ahmet Brkovic has been fantastic aswell on the right hand side of the midfield. At the age of 37 this has been suprising but I am very pleased with my squad.

Counago is becoming something of a legend on this board. He's my best player for AFC Wimbledon, and that's another 2 levels up!

Have you found him to be inconsistent at times?

At the start of the season he couldn't score in a brothel :L He scored 2 in 11 but now he is firing on all cyclinders so yeah incosistency.

Looking brilliant so far,giving out some right thrashings as well :D

Yeah Indeed, Update Tonight :p

Had the Mrs watch the Jason Manford video last night & she agreed with every point because thats just like our relationship :D.

Ha I love it :L Found it on youtube and thought I had to use it :L

Season Review 2011/2012

Blue Square Bet South: 1st

Position Graph I Fixtures 1 I Fixtures 2

BlueSquareBetSouthOverview_Stages-2-1.png

FA Cup: 2nd Round I FA Trophy: 3rd Round

Season Summary

A season to never forgot in my first season in football management. We defied the odds and expectations by winning the league surely the most comfortably anybody has ever won it.

We ended the season a monster 22 points clear of second place Dover as the squad was fantastic all year around. We started off the season well beating staines comfortably before suffering defeat at the hands of Tamworth but we didn't drop our heads and went unbeaten in the next 8 games to take us clear at the top of the league. We had wrapped up the title with 6 games to go which gave me the chance to change the team around and give some players a game that they normally wouldn't and this proved evident when we drew 2 games and lost 4-0 to Chelmsford but not to worry. Pablo Counago and Willy Topp have been sensational this season contributing over 50 goals between them.

Squad

Transfer Summary

Team of the Year I Overall Best Eleven

Fans Player of the Year: Willy Topp

Managers Player of the Year: Pablo Counago

Top Goalscorer: Pablo Counago (27 Goals)

I am delighted with how the squad came together this season especially after the haul of players that went out and then came in I expected to have to wait for the players to gel before I could get the best out of them. We won the league comfortably and other than due to the fact Topp and Counago scored for fun Ahmet Brkovic also played a huge role on the right side of the midfield. With Willy Topp and Pablo Counago combining game after game, I knew I had to sign a backup incase of injuries so Mid-Season I signed Veteran Michael Ricketts who scored some crucial goals at important times in the year. In the summer some players will be leaving as I am not giving them a new contract so this gives me chance to bring some new players in to compete in the higher division.

Others News

RyanDuckettNews_Inbox-6-2.png

Archived