Cant win in England

Im not sure if its just that I have a squad made up of 19 and 20 year olds or the fact that I have had alot of tough fixtures against the top clubs away from home in a row. But I am losing most of my games and am Currently sitting 3 points above relegation.

I am using the tactic that has dominated every other league for me. 4-3-3 (or 4-5-1 depending on how you want to look at it) Think the game sees it as 4-3-3.

STC set to Poacher.

AML & AMR set to Inside Forward

3 CMs - 2 set to BWM with defend and 1 Deep lying Playmaker

Then 2 FBs and 2 CBs.

Basically, team cant score and team cant defend. Burnley (who just got promoted) beat me 3-0 when I was at home. I am Liverpool by the way but that means little when none of the old players are still on the team.

I have tried switching formations/tactics/team talks everything but I just cant seem to turn things around. Surprisingly, moral is mostly on good even on a 4 match losing streak.

There's a massive hole in your midfield between CM and forwards. You're also letting the opposite fullbacks take advantage because you have 2 inside forwards. Basically, your midfield is being overrun by 6 against 3, assuming opposite team play the English 4-4-2.

Im not sure if its just that I have a squad made up of 19 and 20 year olds or the fact that I have had alot of tough fixtures against the top clubs away from home in a row. But I am losing most of my games and am Currently sitting 3 points above relegation.

I wish I had a game like that. (-:

I wish I had a game like that. (-:

There's a massive hole in your midfield between CM and forwards. You're also letting the opposite fullbacks take advantage because you have 2 inside forwards. Basically, your midfield is being overrun by 6 against 3, assuming opposite team play the English 4-4-2.

Makes sense. My heaviest losses were always against 4-4-2 teams and thinking back, 4-4-2 teams always caused my italian and german sides problems in the champions league as well.

Ill fill the gaps and see what how it goes, thanks.

Archived