Adding leagues is quite buggy later on

As you can see, it's July 2025. I've just added Portugese and French First Divisions (as well as Croatian (2), English, Spanish (2), Italian and German which were loaded from the beginning), I'm playing with Alicante who were relegated to Liga Adelante (Spanish 2nd tier).

And now look what my player search looks like when I choose finishing as my primary search option.

Look what those players look like. Most of them are magnificent in technical abilities and poor in mental/physical. But for a lower league team, those players (with poor reputation and wages which makes them buyable for most of the teams) can be stars... They all have the same history (created in the original database as 16/17 year olds). I wonder, if I loaded the same leagues (Portugal, France) five or six years ago, those players would be 25, 26 and, of course with lower attributes, would be even better as their physical attributes wouldn't probably be that low.

This happens only with Serbian players, some Slovenian and Uruguayan, but most Serbian ones. This should definetely be fixed considering the last player (screenshots below) could play for Real Madrid with no hesitation.

scr732.jpgscr733.jpgscr734.jpgscr736.jpg

excuse the watermark at the bottom right corner

It could easily be connected with the issues established in the Regen quality thread - where inactive leagues produce amazing talent. Maybe when you add a league, they are added as they would be for an inactive league, causing amazing quality to be loaded with no apparent reason (obviously the volume of quality players will increase when you have more players loaded from the country). I am pretty positive the two bugs are connected in some way. SI are now working on fixing the global issue and if it is fixed then I am quite sure yours will be fixed, too.

It might be worth reporting it in the Bugs (other issues) forum, you can add the info to the regen thread from yesterday (I explained why above) or add a new thread on it.

Archived