fmrte destroy team

:)It would be like the 8-2 result between Man U and Arsenal lol(destroying Arsenal of course),if anyone thinks the games too easey start a save and "destroy"your own team(including reserve and youth teams) and try and get the morale up lol,i think fittness goes down to 50/60% or lower?

Moral will go as low as possible, so will condition and happiness, it will even out after a day or so tho, kinda pointless feature unless your trying to nerf your opposition for a game.

:)Takes a bit longer than that,i did it once to a team and i reckon 25games?,depends if they buy other players,dont do it before preseason starts try it just before the first league game lol

Condition maybe but the changes to the moral system mean moral will not stay that low for that length of time, the game will re-balance things after a few days.

:)Last year in FM2011 i did 2/3 saves where i would start unemployed after 18 monthes start applying for jobs,one save i did this waiting for my favorite club to sack the present manager,then i'd go for the job,used the "destroy team",takes more than a few days for them to recover,also used it while holidaying upto christmas and finding a team that in real life were at the bottom of the league but in FM were at the top,some teams it took 10 games others more,very interesting lol,,,might depend on some players natural fittness?

Archived