[iOS] International Management

Hello,

I'm playing on my Arsenal file for nearly 6 years (currently September 2016) and still haven't had an opportunity to manage an international team. I've applied to England, France, Northern Ireland and Belgium when given the opportunity but haven't been offered a job.

If it helps, my statistics are the following:

Played 309, Won 171, Drawn 90, Lost 48.

2 League titles, 7 cup titles with a manager rank of 8th with 2577 manager points and a continental reputation.

My nationality is also Japanese.

Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated as I'm desperately interested in managing an international team.

The problem would be your nationality. It's rare that a national team gets a manager not from the nation of the national team, Capello is a rare one. It's some kind of bias in the game that I don't like, but realistic.

Hello,

I'm playing on my Arsenal file for nearly 6 years (currently September 2016) and still haven't had an opportunity to manage an international team. I've applied to England, France, Northern Ireland and Belgium when given the opportunity but haven't been offered a job.

If it helps, my statistics are the following:

Played 309, Won 171, Drawn 90, Lost 48.

2 League titles, 7 cup titles with a manager rank of 8th with 2577 manager points and a continental reputation.

My nationality is also Japanese.

Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated as I'm desperately interested in managing an international team.

It's much more difficult if your nationality is different from the teams you're applying. But if you do improve your manager rank, I'm sure you'll get a job eventually.

Archived