2 goals disallowed, one question in the press conferance but no way to know about which

Just played a game where I had two goals disallowed, one by offside and one by a foul. The latter one I have no idea if was correct or not but the replay on the offside one shows two opposition players closer to goal than my player. The lines to show offside says my player was onside to these two players by around 1.5 cm. Still there were no protests and no comment on the refs performance that indicated a wrongly disallowed goal. In the press conference I get the question if I think the referee was right but no way of telling which goal they were asking about.

One other thing that really bugs me with press conferences ritght now is that it seems to pick random previous matches when talking about the teams performances. As an example I just won a game with a decent performance put in, nothing spectacular though. In the next pre match press conference I get a question that said my team had performed badly against xxx side and was like I can't even remember that game and when I checked it was like 6 weeks ago and I had played 5 matches after that game.

Sure I can tell that the result will drive the team to do better but I would rather hope that the team had put that acient game behind them.

Archived