could we add more attrubutes to the game?

just watching the liverpool-city programme on sky and gary neville talking about lucas of liverpool and how they miss him because of his discipline.i think this attribute should be added to the game,i cant think of an attribute that is close to this(teamwork?i dont think so?).

I don't think we need anymore attributes. Discipline? As in ability to hold Position? Already covered.

is it?i didnt know,not just holding position,marking for instance,your level of discipline could determine how well you marked,you could have 20 for marking but a low discipline which means you dont mark constantly but when you do you do it well,although concentration is probably pretty close to discipline,no worries i was just thinking aloud.

Defensive discipline = work rate, determination, composure, concentration, positioning.

I think there are too many attributes as it is. At least, I think some should just be derived based on other attributes rather than being totally independent. Consistency, for example, should just be the average of Professionalism and Determination.

Archived