Fail to load saved game after re-installm, please help...

After playing for several months, i reinstall the window and reinstall the game.

Unfortunately, i fail to load the saved game. (That's a Birmingham City playing in Europa for 4 straight years!!)

I have already tried my best to make the data base as same as the previous one.

Is that anything i could do to SAVE my save?

Did you last save the game previously with a different patch version? Its likely that for example (back in the day) you would play a save throughout the year and install newer patches over time. Reinstall the game and find it to be on the out of the box version (before installing patches) and attempt to load a copy of the save you had after the patches and this would fail. leaving you with no option but to begin installing the patches. Only then you could load the save game! Not sure how that would work in this scenario. Did you last save at a point before an update.. reload the game onto PC and it then it auto update to most recent version rendering your save now unplayable.

Maybe a Mod would have an alternative view on this??

Absolutely. I updated to the same patch version as the one I play (v12.0.3) before reinstall.

Actually, I can load the same game which i saved at the 1st season (as I updated to v12.0.3 before opening the game), but i never success to load the game which saved few seasons later, (Actually I have two 1st season save and three 4th season save, both 1st season save can be loaded, but those three can't), so I'm wondering is it the problem of "random player", becoz i don't have the data for those "random faces"......

Could i just send the save to you guys or anyone else to check what's going on??

Because i really have no mood to open a new game:(

Archived