My eyes are my favorite part of me. Not for how they look, but how they see.

cragswfc

so i want to start a career unemployed but dint know there was a section like this. I had plans of who to manage, as I'm just going to go with the flow. so i got the job of Alta IF in Norway . sorry i ant got screenshot's of when i took over

( like i said din't know bout this section)

I'm not saying I'm the special 1, But my eyes are my favorite part of me. Not for how they look, but how they see. this meaning I know how to go forward

My Jobs

Alta IF

Manisaspor

Boca Juniors

My Aims

Not going to make any. I'm going with the flow

Loadaed League's

captureeek.png

Extra files

Cyprus

Database

Large

So on 15/1/12 Alta IF offered me the position of the manager. So not liking been on the dole, I took it.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/174783_134527813280322_6132037_n.jpg

Alta Idrettsforening is a sports club from Alta, Norway. which plays in the Norwegian Division One (Adeccoligaen)

It is most known for its football department, which plays in the Norwegian Division One (Adeccoligaen).

It was newly promoted for the 2008 season; its last stint in the division came in 2005,

when they finished last. She finished 14th Adeccoligaen and remained in it for the 2009 season.

They play at Alta Idrettspark, or indoor at Finnmarkshallen when snow and other weather conditions render the pitch unusable.

170zc.jpg

finnmarkshallen02.jpg

Their attendance record of about 3000 was set in 1995 against Rosenborg.

Notable former players include Trond Fredrik Ludvigsen and Tore Reginiussen.

Full name Alta Idrettsforening

Founded 1927

Ground Alta Idrettspark

(Capacity: 3000)

Chairman Roar Johansen

Manager Vacant

League Adeccoligaen

Here is there Facebook page

Recent History

altahistorycompetitions.png

Board Expectation: Battle relegation

Media Expectation: 13th

Odds: Don't remember

Season Tickets: 396

Finances: Okay

Estimate Value :275k

The Squad

Some of my my transfers

as you will be able to imagine i need a striker who i could trust to get me goals a tromso been a parent club to alta i went and got there most promising striker on loan for nothing to pay in wages, also see Sone Aluko been a free agent would be perfect for the left wing.

so here is the striker

hkonkjveoverviewprofile.png

altatransfershistory.png

I'm going to start of are have started of with a 4231 formation

So the season is upon us. my team is almost ready in terms of fitness. My first game is away against Kongsvinger IL Toppfoball which resulted in a 5-1 victory to us the next for 3 game's are home away home so its good to off to a winning start

Back on to the formation and the team i think this is my best starting 11

captureqdn.png

May 2012

Asker 3 - 5 Alta (Lge)

We had a tougher clash here Asker never laid down pushing us till the end. Yet again Håkon Kjaeve was the star netting 4.

Alta 7-2 Sandefjord (Leg)

The first half i was totally in curse control knocking the ball about but just could not convert the chances, Second half I made a tactical change as my left full back got injured.

I pulled back Sone Aluko to give a more attacking team. Yet again Håkon Kjaeve was the star netting 4.

Harstad 2-5 Alta (Cup)

What a breathtaking first half we had. End to end we was 4-2 up at half time we was too open, So we went more counter attacking team

Bryne 5-5 Alta (Lge)

This is not the score line we wanted. We will be on the training ground try to sort out the sloppy goals we are just conceding.

Randagberg 2-5 Alta (Leg)

Not the best start for us, Rolandsen sent off in 13th , meant going to 441 taking off the Reginiussen.totally brushed them away with a crushing victory all because of Håkon Kjaeve

Alta 2-2 Bodo/Glimt (Lge) (TV)

After 3 away games it was nice to be back at home & been on TV. We had a key game against Bodo/Glimt they are pushing for promotion. This was a very even contest. All the 4 goals was bloomers.

Alta 1-0 Strommen (Cup)

This was a nightmare game, I picked player's who ant had much of playing time. I left picked 3 first team player's & all got injured, but the main thing is we won.

June 2012

Alta Hodd

A game we out played the opposition, just limiting them to long shots

Alta 0-1 Mjondalen

My team simple just did not turn up. All though Håkon Kjaeve missed a clear cut chance.

so with the new formation we turned things around with 3 wins on the bounce

July/August 2012

Alta 4-1 Ranheim

The team came the this game in a better mood after the public team meeting we had. But with it been public eye I knew Ranheim would be up for it. so i had a little surprise

in store for them, with the attacking formation. Ranheim was not expecting this.

Strommen 1-3 Alta

This game was not the best on the eye but what ever we hit turned to goals

Sandnes ULF 1-3 Alta

With Sandnes ULF on a good run them self. This was important not to loose so, I went back to the 4231. We was 2 up inside 17mins but just hit a brick wall.

The second half was Sandnes ULF were they got a quick goal. So I made the formation change were they could not handle my over load in there half!

Alta 4-0 Asker

The main man Håkon Kjaeve back from injury is back with a brace.

Sandefjord 4-4 Alta

A very entertaining game for the neutrals. We was 2 up in quarter hour, but just half time the host pulled 2 back.

Then we again hit them with 2 early goals in the second half but only let it slip

Alta 3-2 Randagberg

It would be embarrassing if we failed to beat Randagberg. There was great relief when Sehic hit a hatrick, but yet again sloppy defending nearly cost us

Player of July/August

Christian Reginiussen

League Table

So the first month of the season is under way, As you can see we are punching above our wait, But we are yet to play the big teams in the league. I think out style of football as shocked them been a new promoted team. I sit 2 points above tromso

capturekj.png

Player Of The Month

Yet again

Håkon Kjaeve

April 2013

This month was when the players was going to be test with the likes of Vålerenga & Brann, But the team came through it. We still need to tighten up the defence, but I can't grumble with 7 wins out of 7 with 21 points. I'm not far away of reaching my season points tally now. The team been playing so exquisite flowing attacking football.

The down side of the month is my goalie Faris Efendic got injured with Thomas Braathen getting suspended

captureyk.png

League Table

Player Of The Month

And again (1 man team :lol: )

Håkon Kjaeve

May 2013

Well not the best month to be honest by loosing 2. Played the biggest team in Norway Rosenborg BK & got defeated :( the first half though I had 2 chalked of:(

Then it went to pot. It was also bad in the cup getting knocked out by Viking FK

Player Of The Month

And again any other of my team want to step up to be best performer

Håkon Kjaeve

sorry no league table, played more games now

June 2013

Only 2 games played this month, A win and a loss. The win came against Lillestrøm SK it was a bad start to the game from our part going 1-0 down to a early goal. but after we started to close down there main man who was stringing there moves along. We hit back on the 30 mins mark, then i the second half Håkon Kjaeve got the winner.

The loss came against FK Haugesund were we could not get near them. We only scored through a fluke of a goal but we'll played FK Haugesund

League Table

Fixtures

July 2013

This month was a very good month which saw the 2 promoted teams going head to head, But my game of the month which it was on TV was against Tromsø IL who was just behind us in the

League Table. Which resulted in a 3-1 victory to us after a poor first half and falling behind it was important not to loose this game. So i calmly told my players to show me show me how good they are which bought me a victory.

( team talks not my strong point of fm12)

capturewbb.png

Player Of The Month

Mika Niskala

League Table

altaiflogo.gif

Spet And Oct 2013

These 2 months was really bad as the squad was really used, all the most important players in my team was injured are suspended.

But this is the squad is for i suppose . any way im Champions with 3 games to go

Shame the player of the month not my player :(

Fixtures

League Table

Player Of The month

altaiflogo.gif

So Nottingham Forest came back to me, but i turned the job down.

Anyhow the season is over. A very good season indeed to say this is first time in the top flight. We as a club was eafinitely expecting what was going to happen.

I knew how important Håkon Kjaeve would be to us. That why I would not let it the owner let me get some rubbish replacement and not having good scouting knowledge my options was limited who to fetch in.

Norwegian Player Of The Year award

Christian Grindheim

Young Norwegian Player Of The Year award

Håkon Kjaeve

League Table

Tippeligaen Player stats

Transfers 2013

Finances

The Squad

And Of Course The Manager

Me

So I've took over the job at Manisaspor

87582367.jpg

Wikipedia

Background

Manisaspor is a club based in the city of Manisa, it was originally founded as Sakaryaspor in 1931 however, they made the transition to its current name in 1965. Their name was changed again to Vestel Manisaspor in 2001 after receiving a financial boost from the Vestel company however, the name was later changed back to Manisaspor in 2007 after the company stopped sponsering the club.

They play their games in the 20,000 seater ‘Manisa 19 Mayis’ stadium.

History

The club spent most of their existence in the countries lower divisions, after the investment and sponsorship from Vestel in 2001 the club started making more progress and were finally promoted to the Turkish Super League for their first time in the 2005-6 season.

They have been improving ever since even after Vestel cut their sponsorship deal with the club in 2007.

Stadium

Interesting Facts

The club have a loyal following in the city, their supporter/ultra group are known as ‘Tarzanlar’ after a local hero known as ‘Manisali Tarzani’ (Tarzan of Manisa).

He was a veteran of WW1 decorated with military honors who gave up all his privileges, giving all his money to the poor and committed his life to the reforrestation of Manisa after most of the cities trees and green areas were burned down during the first world war.

Honours

manisasporhistorycompet.png

As we are half way through January we have to move fast in the transfer window. As I don't know who I want to keep. I don't want to rush into panic buying though.

The Squad

manisasporsquadplayers.png

As you can see not the best squad, but I do think I Have a squad to get me out of this mess

League Table

Archived