Young players not going on loan?

Im not sure when this started happening whether it was with the patch or not but not one of my young players that are loan listed will go out on loan..

They are loan listed and on there information page it say looking forward to gaining 1st team experience but when the offers come in and i accept them they

just reject every offer i haven't been able to get even one player to go. i had all types of teams come in for my players teams they they should defiantly go to so its not like the teams are to low for them they just reject every time for no reason.

just wanted to check to see if this is happening to anybody else or if it just me its really annoying as I'm sure you can imagine :mad:

Im not sure when this started happening whether it was with the patch or not but not one of my young players that are loan listed will go out on loan..

They are loan listed and on there information page it say looking forward to gaining 1st team experience but when the offers come in and i accept them they

just reject every offer i haven't been able to get even one player to go. i had all types of teams come in for my players teams they they should defiantly go to so its not like the teams are to low for them they just reject every time for no reason.

just wanted to check to see if this is happening to anybody else or if it just me its really annoying as I'm sure you can imagine :mad:

In my game (Farnborough 1st season) there is exactly the same. And I have any idea what`s going on. It`s very annoying..

Ok i cant say with any great experience since i only got the game last week and am still season one

but i have this issue with Aston Villa also, players like Shane Lowry and Eric Lichaj keep refusing loans to teams like Charlton and Sheffield, not sure if they would accept if it was a champ team tho, also Elliot Parish only accepted a one month loan after window had shut, he would reject 6 month loan during window. As u can tell these players are far from my first team plans although i wouldnt go far to say is a bug, maybe they just have higher ambitions

Ok i cant say with any great experience since i only got the game last week and am still season one

but i have this issue with Aston Villa also, players like Shane Lowry and Eric Lichaj keep refusing loans to teams like Charlton and Sheffield, not sure if they would accept if it was a champ team tho, also Elliot Parish only accepted a one month loan after window had shut, he would reject 6 month loan during window. As u can tell these players are far from my first team plans although i wouldnt go far to say is a bug, maybe they just have higher ambitions

Im aston villa too! yea same players won't go... ???

but its not just them i had a go with newcastle too and none of there players would go on loan ether ?

very frustrating.

I have the same experience, it seems like young prospects are unwilling to step down to clubs of considerably lower reputation. They do tend to go on loan to clubs one division lower for me but any more and they just flat out refuse anything. This makes it VERY difficult to get them to go on loan to a club where they will get first team football. They will rather go to a higher reputation club as bench warmers or reserve players instead of going to a lower reputation club as first team players. In the end they just end up in my reserve team or at a club where they get 3 starts all season.

The best option is probably to find a feeder club where you can send them on loan as they will be more willing to go but for me it's hard to find a club that plays in a simulated competition. I added the German 3rd division to playable leagues for next season as I managed to get Münster as feeder club so hopefully things will get better next year.

for me this is half the problem, if they will be back up while on loan i generally refuse which means the players need to drop lower

what i find very strange is that clubs are very aggresive and persistant in chasing these players for loans compared to other versions and the players themselves are always refusing, dont their scouts give them idea of players willingness in much same way as my own scouts?

Sharpy07 is right tried this out and it works must be a bug..

if you accept the loan offer through the transfer centre it solves the problem!

strange but at least the rte is a solution.

Exactly, it works fine! SI should quickly fix this bug in next patch - this is not matter of reputation.

Wait a second, are you saying that the players refuse the loan because we are not accepting the offer through the transfer centre?

I've also tried this since i saw it and it does seem to work - only had 1 refuse and about 7 accept to go out on loan. Looks like a bug to me.

The problem I have is I can't even find the option to send players on loan to feeder club. Am I missing it somewhere?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. A managerial thickness period; my goalkeeping coach show me how to do it.

• 4 weeks later...

Just giving this a bump, as i progressed into a new save and got to the point where i'm actually loaning players, i made sure that i accepted the offers through the transfer centre.

And it worked, not a single offer has been refused so far, so the reason i'm bumping this is to wonder if someone has reported this on the bugs forum? There seems to be an issue with the way offers are accepted and the outcome of the offer.

Archived