iOS Unlockables

This isn't a question of what are the unlockables but more of is it right to use them? Sugar Daddy is horrible at times especially if you can't afford a players wages. I find myself using it again which makes me wonder if using it ruins the overall experience. What do you all think?

In your case of sugar daddy, i suggest you convert some funds into wages first until you have space for more player wages, then use the remaining money to buy players. For me I would need to use it if not my BSS team would take forever to reach the Premier League.

In some aspects I think putting the money in wages attracts bigger players. This is something I've noticed on the search. I've decided to turn all the unlockables off and start as a conference north/south team and see how the 30 seasons goes. Keep a look out for my career updates!

I've never used and manage to succeed just fine. If you get too dependant on Sugar Daddy, you will never be able to improve your abilities in the game. If you take your time to go through the player search I'm absolutely sure you can find great bargains.

Sugar Daddy certainly is very easy to abuse. I think it shouldn't be able to be spammed like it can. Turning it off and on again during a game should have no effect I think. It's easy to say just don't abuse it, but for people with no will power like me that's impossible :p

But also like LUFCLazza indicated, this game is too easy because of the regen system but thats another issue!

Don't get me wrong though, its a great game that I've put ridiculous hours into :)

I'm just like you Fraggle, just seem to automatically turn it on and off if I want to sign someone. As I said before i'm doing a Blyth season without using it so will be interesting to see if the regeneration system is the same every new game.

• SI Staff
I'm just like you Fraggle, just seem to automatically turn it on and off if I want to sign someone. As I said before i'm doing a Blyth season without using it so will be interesting to see if the regeneration system is the same every new game.

I don't want to turn it off - because its designed to errr allow its abuse intentionally, because a lot of people enjoy playing that way.

That being said - how about if I had a specific leaderboard which showed 'non-sugar daddy' scores or something like that? .. would that be enough of an incentive to people not to used it?

I personally don't want to use any of the unlockables if i can help it as it makes the game less realistic. If i can manage without sugar daddy then i won't use it. But the generate son one sounds cool though, might use that.

Two leaderboards would be awesome, solely because you can see who the best person is without sugar daddy. As for not turning it off i think that it is a fair shout as i enjoy having saves with it on but i always feel as if I have bought my success (Chelsea/Manchester City) which makes me feel i've ruined the game.

Archived