most frustrating season ever, any answers?

9 wins, 10 draws and 0 losses.

i could understand this rate of draws if i had an amazing defense but a poor attack but that's simpy not the case. Most of my draws involve goals, i've had 3-3's, 2-2's and very few nil-nil's. Is there something in the game engine forcing me to concede after I score? I'm on a 26 game unbeaten run and have a good scoring rate but mw team will hit the post, miss penalties, concede from nothing, score a last minute equaliser, get hatricks ANYTHING as long as it results in a draw (or atleast that's how it seems).

Is it just bad luck or is there something in the match engine forcing me to get so many effing draws?

any insights would be appreciated.

9 wins, 10 draws and 0 losses.

i could understand this rate of draws if i had an amazing defense but a poor attack but that's simpy not the case. Most of my draws involve goals, i've had 3-3's, 2-2's and very few nil-nil's. Is there something in the game engine forcing me to concede after I score? I'm on a 26 game unbeaten run and have a good scoring rate but mw team will hit the post, miss penalties, concede from nothing, score a last minute equaliser, get hatricks ANYTHING as long as it results in a draw (or atleast that's how it seems).

Is it just bad luck or is there something in the match engine forcing me to get so many effing draws?

any insights would be appreciated.

shake things up, sell someone, buy a defender, bench whoever is doing poorly, things are almost clicking but not quite so don't change things too much.

depends who your draws are against too, if you're drawing the top teams and have been predominantly playing against them i wouldn't be too upset.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jeeves:

considering that im struggling to make a champions league spot the season after winning it, it is quite frustrating. i must be getting some funky luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you recently changed your name to Rafa?

Archived