Issue with coaches in my new save...

Just bought FM12 after a few weeks humming and harring... So I started a save playing as Porto and selected 'auto generate staff' in the start area of the game (you know the one which adds staff members if they are missing) now bear in mind this is my first game of the 2012 version so I have no point of reference but on looking at the transfer market for staff something seems very odd.

Porto (my team) have 4 coaches (Assman, GK, 1st and fitness) and no less than 7 youth coaches. Likewise the rest of the portuguese league is similar. So I started checking other leagues. It seems roughly similar everywhere. Stupid quantities of youth coaches but few (very few) normal coaches. Arsenal for instance have 3 coaches and a **** ton of youth coaches. Im fairly sure that isnt the case in real life.

So is this a known bug/issue? Or is it cause I checked the 'generate staff' box while creating the game? Or is it just how they chose to represent coaches in the FM12?? (really hope its not the latter as not only are Yth Coaches a tad pointless but they tend to be badly rated as well)

Any help massively appreciated.

Not only that, but the few coaches that are available in this game are bad. I see many high rank clubs with bad coaches. Probebly also the reason why long term save are bad since the AI can not build good squad in long terms.

Archived