Does anyone still use 2D match view? (by choice)

ok so after years of playing FM with 2D match view due to having a crappy PC i got 6 months ago a decent laptop capable to play 3D view at a good level

for me tho i cant get into it at all, i still really love 2D view and am just curious how many others agree with me that 2D is the best option....

i just find the match easier to watch and analyse with 2D and find myself switching off mentally when i use 3D for some reason

also looking for opinions on pros, cons of both options

Personally, I haven't gone back to 2D since 3D was built in, but plenty of people still prefer it, either for the reason you stated or because they feel 3D adds nothing extra

Of course, I still remember pre-2d, text commentary only

I got a new computer just a while ago and having played the latest 3D games with maximum settings I have to admit that FM graphics and animation are just so terrible that I can't watch it for long. The players' general posture and movement are sort of funny; they look like cavemen moving around with heavy steel balls chained around their legs.

What I do like about 3D is that your tiny fast winger really looks tiny compared to your big target man.

So yes, I'm sticking with 2D. It also leaves more room for imagination. The 3D is good idea and currently at a decent level but there's a lot of work to be done before it reaches a level that really adds something to the game, something that the current stats and 2D don't deliver.

My PC isnt the best it can just about manage some sort of 3D match view. but i much prefer 2D. there was a time id only view commentary but now i love watching key moments in 2D. i used to rush my game but now as ive matured to the game and sat and read all there is to know, i take my time.

in my younger days id just sign players with amazing stats if he was a striker like finishing but now i focus alot more on other stats. childhood memories hahaha

Archived