3d graphics jerky

It will be the high detail that is likely to be making it jerky. You could try unticking all the other stuff but I think the detail level makes the biggest difference.

You could also try switching to windowed, sometimes that makes a difference.

I've got no problems whatsoever with 330M ... I play it on medium details and everything ticked. It is possibly your drivers - try updating them from nvidia.com. If problems persist it is probably a hardware issue. I can confirm the card is good enough for the highest possible details but I've lowered them to lower temperatures. If drivers update doesn't work and it is in warranty, I'd suggest contacting Apple.

edit: I play in windowed mode. You might give this a try. Just tried high details and full screen and I have no problems so I think it would be incorrect drivers. Also try downloading GPU Observer widget for Win 7 and observe how much memory is used (mine is at about 200-300 MB during FM render) and what the temperatures are - if they are too high it might be cooling issue.

edit2: refusing to lower the detail level just to see if work on medium is plain stupid. It doesn't matter anyway - there isn't much difference between medium and high in FM and the temperatures drop is quite handy.

Archived