Fans' view of players

Can't find this at all in the DB. am making some amendments before starting a new save as Villa, and trying to add a bit of real-life rep of staff and players. Is easy to amend fans' view of board/chairman, i've found that, but what about players' rep with fans?

if, for example i sell Gabby Agbonlahor (it has been known) i get a message saying the fans are peeved at losing their fave player. so SOMEWHERE there must be a rep value. just can't find it, and i want to make Stephen Ireland vaguely popular again after his performance vs Chelsea on New Year's eve!

thanks!

oops, ah, found it! favoured personnel. but *SI:*: would like to see hidden attribute "fans' confidence" of players. plus "confidence"/ example, Darren Bent, usually consistent performer, scores every other chance/game BUT when returning from niggling injuries his performance is affected by confidence before he gets back on the scoresheet and is liable to miss a fair few sitters before that happens. currently that type of situation can't be replicated ingame. is, IMHO, different situation to "morale"

Archived