• Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Fabregas18:

name: Diego

Club:Werder Bremen

Value:not sure

Midfield postion:AMC

Work permit: Not needed

I bought him with Real Madrid and he scored 4 goals in two friendly games. He got injured in his second game though.

He's out for six months. icon13.gif

Name: Jamie O'Hara

Club: Tottenham

Value: £1.3mil

Position: MLC

WP: Not needed

Great youngster to get in on loan for Championship level down. I brought him in as Norwich to cover for Darren Huckerby as he starts injured, allowing me to keep Lappin for DL cover exclusively (I like a policy of two players to every position).

Originally posted by glory utd:

Shouldnt you put all of the fairly well known players you're coming up with into one list? You have like 100 posts in the few good player 08 threads!

reo hustler. All those players should of been put in one post.

You could be accused of post boosting if you carry on like that.

Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by glory utd:

Shouldnt you put all of the fairly well known players you're coming up with into one list? You have like 100 posts in the few good player 08 threads!

reo hustler. All those players should of been put in one post.

You could be accused of post boosting if you carry on like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was just trying to keep it clean and neat. Post boosting? Why in the world would I care about that?

Well tbh it wouldnt make much difference to what the thread looks like if you had 25 players in one post or 25 posts and neither does a pointless argument like this. Just write doen your players in future and post them in one post. icon_smile.gif

Exactly.

. . . thank you. Enjoy what I have to offer regardless of how I post.

Well tbh it wouldnt make much difference to what the thread looks like if you had 25 players in one post or 25 posts and but a pointless argument like this does. Just write down your players in future and post them in one post. icon_smile.gif

Sorry, made a few mistakes there.

Archived