Football Manager 2012 Crash Dumps

I was playing my recent save a couple of days ago and during a match the power went out in my house.

After getting the power back on i went to play the game again and now any time I go to play a match and click start a match a message appears saying XML parsing error - not well-formed(invalid token) at line 1 of floating_info_state_changed.xml. There is then more similar XML parsing error relating to stats, action_zones, radar_panel, home_ratings,away_ratings, match_report, goal_updates, debug and controller (hope you understand all that).

After these messages the game then shuts down and another message appears saying A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in:

C:/Users/Sitting Room/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/crash dumps/FM2012v12.1.1.244099(2012.01.01 18.46.57).dmp

I was wondering if anyone has any solutions on how to solve this problem.

Note: This problem happens in all saves not just that particular one

Thanks

Thanks but could you tell me how I'd be able to find C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\Settings so i can delete it

You'll need to turn on the hidden folders first (details in that link) then just follow that path on your C drive.

Archived