Your "own" ass man?

A feature that is kinda cool, I picked up my ass. man. when I was managing a tiny little Norwegian club, he developed into a great coach and has followed me ever since, I've had about 8 jobs I think, and my ass-man has been working with me in all of those clubs, including Brazil NT, England NT, Chelsea, Real, and now Man City.

Any1 else who have seen this? It often happens IRL, too.

I have had it in my old save.

When i took over Forest Green i got myself a new ass man and a youth coach. Over the twenty years i moved to Crewe, Hudderfield, Sheff Wed, Derby, Ipswich, Newcastle, Chelsea and England. My ass man came with me to all clubs and when i resigned from Sheff Wed and Derby he walked out also. My youth coach stayed at Forest Green but once i was at Huddersfield i could afford to bring him with me. He stayed with me all the rest of the way and to reward him i gave him Eng U-21 job although there were better people out there.

Really enjoy taking players and staff with me and moving up the football ladder together, like a little family, or mafia depending on how well i do!!

Guest narekmelik

I hate those guys. They always take your job after you get fired. I remember turning Gilberto Silva into my assistant in Panathinaikos. I got fired a few games later. He became the team's head coach. What a *****!

I hate those guys. They always take your job after you get fired. I remember turning Gilberto Silva into my assistant in Panathinaikos. I got fired a few games later. He became the team's head coach. What a *****!

Don't hate the player, hate the game. IMO, nice touch, felt like real life. :cool:

Who's the *****, the guy who takes on a better job, or the guy who expects another guy to turn down a better opportunity to remain an assistant?

Archived