Lionel Messi.. Not too good on this game

Nice. I always have problems with him though, I never know quite how to play him to get the best out of him. Though in a game I've got going at the moment, he's been injured, and I've just aquired a regen who is banging in 2 goals a game in his position, so I'm in a quandary!

I can make most good forwards score big numbers when played as lone poacher, is more important for me how they play when used by AI and not by human manager

im sure Ronaldo would have such record if u managed Real Madrid

AI managed Messi prob wouldnt get near even the figures Ron got on your save (30 goals)

i say this based on previous iterations of Messi tho, he could have been improved for this version, i didnt play far enough to check his record yet :S

I can make most good forwards score big numbers when played as lone poacher, is more important for me how they play when used by AI and not by human manager

im sure Ronaldo would have such record if u managed Real Madrid

AI managed Messi prob wouldnt get near even the figures Ron got on your save (30 goals)

i say this based on previous iterations of Messi tho, he could have been improved for this version, i didnt play far enough to check his record yet :S

better than he already is? they'd have to increase the PA limit for that

he has a PA of 199 iirc

whenever i play in the spanish league he becomes a beast,but when i dont he's average(comparing him to his real life form of course)

i suppose it's because of the detail level...?

two things, firstly it is CA which is main number in terms of ability, PA is just potential

secondly, it is much more important how the attributes are distributed and favoured position rather than CA imo

but he usually reaches his PA after the first season,and his CA isn't that far from his PA

well yes this is prob true since 200 is the max and he is best player in the world

my main point is that if he had 20 finishing, 20 composure, 20 acceleration and 20 pace fave position FC and CA 160 he would score more goals than if he has CA200 and 14 in those attributes and favoured position MC

well yes this is prob true since 200 is the max and he is best player in the world

my main point is that if he had 20 finishing, 20 composure, 20 acceleration and 20 pace fave position FC and CA 160 he would score more goals than if he has CA200 and 14 in those attributes and favoured position MC

You have to take in mind tho that for an ST finishing costs more CA than tackling and for a DC it's the opposite. If his attributes are well distributed for his position they also cost more CA so it evens out.

You have to take in mind tho that for an ST finishing costs more CA than tackling and for a DC it's the opposite. If his attributes are well distributed for his position they also cost more CA so it evens out.

that has always confused me,what happens if i put a DC on an ST training? will his stats just shot up?

Yeah Villa is amazing at AML in this game when in real life he stinks at it. But Silva is greatly underrated in this game he is on the bench at City with Nasri starting when it's the opposite in real life.

Archived