My Nani & Ronaldo Facegens

After being inspire about the facegens, I felt they were a little bit too realistic, so I made Nani & Ronaldo but more facegen like, so it would be what you see if they came from the academy.

Nani

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3275/nanizn0.jpg

Ronaldo

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/424/ronaldoev8.jpg

Nani's facial features need to be smaller and Ronaldo's forehead needs to be darker

So what do you think?

I have posted this in graphics forum but this seems to be more populated.

After being inspire about the facegens, I felt they were a little bit too realistic, so I made Nani & Ronaldo but more facegen like, so it would be what you see if they came from the academy.

Nani

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3275/nanizn0.jpg

Ronaldo

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/424/ronaldoev8.jpg

Nani's facial features need to be smaller and Ronaldo's forehead needs to be darker

So what do you think?

I have posted this in graphics forum but this seems to be more populated.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tommy 'the red' Howard:

Because Ronaldo is a slimy cheat that is on his arse in a match more times than paris hilton on a night out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Arsenal fan? Or Aston Villa?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Skunner:

Arsenal fan? Or Aston Villa? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You forgot Manchester City fan, Liverpool, Chelsea, Derby,Fulham and the list goes on most people hate the lad. But like the football he plays to be honest, he is a great PLAYER but being a blue, i MUST hate the lad!! Anyway good work on pics icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dirty_ACE:

How about a fan of anyone but Man U. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seems a little too grudgy. He must be a supporter of a team that got run ragged by Ronnie. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Skunner:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dirty_ACE:

Seems a little too grudgy. He must be a supporter of a team that got run ragged by Ronnie. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't that the same thing? icon_razz.gificon_wink.gif

Great facegen pictures.

Just a question though; why does Ronaldo have an earring on his right ear? Or is there a stuck pixel on my screen? If I recall correctly, an earring on the right ear means the individual is gay, no?

Great facegens, nonetheless.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Riza:

Great facegen pictures.

Just a question though; why does Ronaldo have an earring on his right ear? Or is there a stuck pixel on my screen? If I recall correctly, an earring on the right ear means the individual is gay, no?

Great facegens, nonetheless. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And your point is? icon_biggrin.gif \good facegens though icon14.gif

Seems a little too grudgy. He must be a supporter of a team that got run ragged by Ronnie. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cant be an Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea fan, Ronnie does not turn up for big matches with some decent players icon_wink.gif

Archived