Question about game help me decide to buy or not

Hi all! I also cannot decide whether to buy FMH or not due to bad experiences with some other handheld managment game icon_frown.gif ...

... Anyway I've just got a couple of questions:

1. Can you still add players who interest you to a shortlist?

2. What format is the training? The same as the PC version?

3. Are the squads still as extensive as the PC version. For example does it include Under 19 regulars?

Cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RiCaRdDo_AvFc:

Hi all! I also cannot decide whether to buy FMH or not due to bad experiences with some other handheld managment game icon_frown.gif ...

... Anyway I've just got a couple of questions:

1. Can you still add players who interest you to a shortlist?

2. What format is the training? The same as the PC version?

3. Are the squads still as extensive as the PC version. For example does it include Under 19 regulars?

Cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. Yes

2. Similar to the CM3 series

3. No (Max 36 players. Spanish sides have B teams, no Reserves/U19 in England though.)

And for those concerned about moving clubs, my current career (I'm in Season 14) has seen me manage:

Bristol City

Birmingham City

Morecambe

Colchester United

Sheffield United

Blackburn Rovers

and my current club Luton Town

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by doctorbr1:

What is the region code on the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No region coding on any of SI's games (ie. you can play any version of FM2006/handheld on any machine anywhere in the world icon_biggrin.gif).

Archived