Injuries, Injuries and more Injuries

first of all i would like to say that i am not one of these people who thinks just cause it is a game all your players should be super hero's. I expect to have 2/3 players at any one time either injured or tired from their games.

I currently have 7 players out injured, 2 of which are 4-6 month injuries.

I thought maybe my training was too much so i checked, its only set to sort of high medium and all players are happy with their current schedules.

So i looked at the individual players to see if they were all players who were likely to get injured a lot and only one of those injured has problems with injuries.

So i am a little perplexed as to why so many players of mine are injured at one time.

Oh and I am playing as Leeds on my second season (got them promoted to prem in first season) I had less injuries in the championship and yet they play far more games.

I am just half way in the season.

Anyone got any ideas why they may be getting injured? Or what i can do to change this, i suppose i could lower training a little and rotate players so they arent playing every game, but this is something i tend to do anyway and it has made little difference

It sounds like bad luck rather than anything you're doing wrong. I would have checked what you did -- training schedules, injury prone players -- plus maybe I'd cut back on any hard tackling, at least until some of the current crop of injuries are healed up. Oh, and try not to players if they are below the low 90s in fitness. Of course, that becomes more difficult when you have a lot of injuries, which can lead to a very unhealthy vicious circle effect if you don't have a deep squad.

Archived