Is there a referee bug ?

I'm playing with the 8 tier English leagues data so maybe this is causing my problem......

Every single cup game I play has Howard Webb refereeing! I'm playing in the F.A. cup, F.A. Trophy, the Doodson cup and West Counties Cup...... Up to know I've played around 12 matches in these compertions and every single game has had Howard Webb. My league matches are OK and I get the usual 'random' ref, this is only happening in cup games.....

Thanks.... Jon T

Yes, it's been a problem for about 3 years now. It's because SI don't have anything to do with lower league database add-ons. The database file creators have tried to fix it in the past without success - you should mention it in the thread on the file you are using and see if the creator knows. The problem clears up when you get promoted to BSS/BSN.

I'm playing with the 8 tier English leagues data so maybe this is causing my problem......

Every single cup game I play has Howard Webb refereeing! I'm playing in the F.A. cup, F.A. Trophy, the Doodson cup and West Counties Cup...... Up to know I've played around 12 matches in these compertions and every single game has had Howard Webb. My league matches are OK and I get the usual 'random' ref, this is only happening in cup games.....

Thanks.... Jon T

Howard Webb is a really good ref

i would be happy

Archived