On the road again (Journeyman)

neilwarnock

Hey this is my first Career updates post i would like to start it off with who i am

Name: Sean Bean (Alias)

D.O.B: 8/5/1976

Favoured Club: Sheffield united

Unemployed

Nations/Leagues Loaded... England (All Leagues) Wales (Top League) Northern Ireland (All Leagues) Ireland (All Leagues) Finland (All Leagues) Italy (All Leagues

Today I start on the road to footballing glory.

Applying for any job going, the only two that came by were

Limavady United - Northern Ireland First Division

Ballymoney United - Northern Ireland Second Division

Updates will follow

I was offered contracts from both clubs, both with similar wage's.

Both clubs had £0 Transfer Funds and around the £300 mark when it came to wages...

After much consideration i came to accept the Limavady job in the Northern Ireland First Division.

A Brief history of the club.

Limavady United F.C. is an intermediate, Northern Irish football club playing in IFA Championship 1. The club, which comes from Limavady, County Londonderry, was formed in 1884 when Alexander F.C. (formed in 1880 by the Alexander Cricket Club, which itself was formed some time before 1880 (usually claimed to be 1876)) amalgamated with another local club The Wanderers. Alexander had been a founder member of the Irish Football Association in 1880, contributing to the purchase of the original Irish Cup. The club currently plays its home matches at The Showgrounds.

n September 2011 the club vice chairman, David Brewster issued a fax to Manchester City offering to take Argentinian International, Carlos Tevez on loan after the player had refused to go on as a substitute in a Champions League fixture. The club offer suggested that they would ensure Tevez stayed match fit and would avoid being cup tied at Limavady but asked that City continued to pay his reported £200,000 per week wages, a figure higher than Limavady's entire turnover for a year.

The offer, although meant as tongue in cheek became global headline news with some news agencies believing the offer to be a serious one. The story gained the club brief worldwide recognition although Manchester City themselves did not respond (In real life)

limavady4.jpg

Archived