iOS version syncing with each other (over wifi)

I've read a few things said by Marc regarding sharing the saved files with iPhone and iPad games, which is good, but I was just wondering whether anyone had played Cricket Captain 2011? That actually syncs all versions. It can be played on a PC/Mac, then picked up on an iPad, and then continued on an iPhone. In any order! Its done via Dropbox.

Could anything possibly be put in place for FM? That'd make it much better! I'm aware the PC version might be a bit difficult to do, but iOS shouldn't be too much to ask? Should it? (I know nothing about making games, so my beliefs in how difficult it is are probably way out!)

Link to iOS game (Cricket Captain 2011) - http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/cricket-captain-2011/id458618469?mt=8

• SI Staff

Its something I'm considering looking into in the future (either through Apples cloud features or a third-party facility like you've indicated) .... however until I've had a chance to look into it properly I'm not making any promises (at the moment my main focus is ironing out any reported issues in the game and trying to further polish things as much as possible).

Archived