Manager Reputation

What do you select as your Manager Reputation ?

I've decided to go with Sunday League Player in my latest game, and when ever i give a team talk

i always get the reaction 'seemed switch off'..

When ever i leave it as Automatic i get a good reaction from the players.

Obviously i know im going to have to work alot harder to get the dressing room behind me and dont expect

the team to love me straight away.

Just wondered if you all get the same reaction or what reputation you use.

Yes. If your unknown in the football business and your managing a top club like arsenal, the club is going to respond in a different way because they have no clue who you are.

That's why most people appearing as "Sunday League Player", start at a low league because the fans react totally different.

Based on my experience, in the 1st season, the players usually don't respond much at half time. If they switch off, then it might be mainly because your expectation of them is lower than that of theirs. Eg. they are playing normal yet you said good - baring in mind you are a big club expected to win almost every game, that's when they normally switch off. From 2nd season onwards they tend to respond to half time team talks and the one that works for me best is when they are drawing I ask them to do better and when leading I say I'm pleased with the work so far.

Archived