A question that's probably been asked before!

Firstly, Hi all the way from South Africa!

I just wanted to get an idea about how people prefer to view the match engine in action, this obviously refers to the question of 2D, 3D or commentary only, highlights or full playback and lastly playback speed.

So what do you use and why?

As the title suggests, probably been asked before, but I couldn't fight my curiosity. :p

Always 3d and no replays. For important matches, I'll watch the first ten minutes in full because I can often spot one or two serious tactical tweaks that need to be made. After that, it's extended unless somebody goes ahead by two or three goals. Then, it's key. I should note that the pace and flavor of a game can look remarkably different on full versus extended.

Alright cool, I must say i've always been a 3D-key-fast playback guy, but I recently switched to full/extended 2D classic, at almost fastest speed. It's changed the way I play the game completely, seeing the players and my tactics in action.

Before things seemed to be a bit of a gamble, but watching the games re-emphasizes the importance of your tactics, because you can see them at work pretty clearly.

So my policy now is to watch full sections of certain games where i'm testing new tactics, or struggling in an important match, otherwise if I'm relatively sure a game is in the bag I switch back to key highlights.

Btw, i'm playing my fifth season as Arsenal, we've won the EPL five times in a row, and champions league thrice, so all in all great save so far! :lol::applause:

Archived